Join an innovative, focused and truly collaborative agency!
- Work across agencies, startups, corporates and government
- Excellent remuneration, base + bonus + prizes
- Work in either VIC, QLD, SA, ACT and NSW (flexible WFH arrangements)
Redwolf+ Rosch is a leading Digital & Tech, Marketing and Sales recruitment agency. We work with a range of clients including agencies, startups, product companies, corporates, government, education and NFPs.
Our team is passionate, hardworking and smart. We genuinely care about the people we work with and love making a positive difference in people’s lives. We work as a cohesive team in a flexible and friendly environment. Our culture is professional yet positive, relaxed and fun. No drama no politics. Freedom, trust and independence. Everyone is supported to succeed.
We are looking for someone who values excellence and takes pride in the work they do. The ideal person is innovative and a creative thinker with proactive networking and headhunting skills.
Day to day, your job will involve networking, head-hunting, interviewing and helping our clients find and secure the best candidates in the market. You are someone who loves approaching people and having meaningful conversations to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes. You value integrity and excellence in work.
What you’ll do
- Be part of a friendly, collaborative, innovative high performing team/family
- Make placements (contract and perm)
- Take job briefs, write and post job adverts
- Grow and manage candidate pipelines
- Work effectively with the database and internal processes
- Search for and approach quality candidates via email, phone, video and in-person (where safe)
- Write position descriptions and format CVs
- Network, network, network
- Contribute your ideas to help us continually evolve
- Win prizes (hopefully), enjoy regular team activities and be part of something exciting!
To be successful, you will need
- 2+ years recruitment experience (in any sector is ok but an interest in Digital or Tech helps)
- A proven track record of making placements with stats to back it up
- To be goal orientated with a creative and innovative mind
- Ability to work well under pressure and effectively prioritise/manage your work
- A friendly and amicable personality, a team player who is easy to get along with and has a positive growth mindset
- To face obstacles head-on and find a way to succeed
- Excellent verbal and written communication and grammar skills (math skills are useful too)
- High computer proficiency (Word, Excel, LinkedIn, Google-ling) and a willingness to pick up new tech or systems
- A strong desire to achieve success
Benefits & culture
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and growing National Recruitment Consultancy with a difference. You will get to work on the best hardware and software with some of the best clients and candidates in the Nation. You will learn how to source effectively in today’s competitive marketplace, all whilst being part of a great team. Perks include Birthdays off, casual dress, flexible hours, working from home, regular prizes and competitions, events, snacks and more!
If this sounds interesting, please get in touch for a confidential discussion
Know someone who would be great for this job? Refer them and help a friend